Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A little about the artist...

My name is Kirsten Bowman and, as you might have gathered from my "about me" section, I am an artist.

To be a little more specific, I am currently pursuing my BFA in Sculpture and Drawing at the University of Montevallo. For my first few entries, I want to post a few portfolio examples of the work that I do. Each post will have the media as the title and then pictures and captions of the work to follow. As my interests continue to grow and become refined, more work will be posted.

I currently am part-time employed as a cashier and also as a Mary Kay consultant (if anyone needs any make-up, face wash, or consultation). Ultimately I hope to be able to have my art as my full-time job, as most artist do. But for now, I do take commissions! Work that can be commissioned or sold will be indicated by bold letters, followed by measurements, cost, and if prints are available.

Also, constructive criticism is welcome! Please feel free to comment about anything posted! I love to hear feedback :)

Thank you!
(whoever is reading this)

Sincerely,
K.ASH

No comments:

Post a Comment