Tuesday, April 24, 2012

INSTACANV.AS/MYDEARCLEMENTINE & update

Hello Everyone!
I have disappeared for a few weeks due to finals and all the prep for finals. But I now have an etching to post, and another one almost finished. And also progress pictures on my SECOND public sculpture, that will be installed behind the University of Montevallo's Carmichael Library (hopefully around the end of May 2012). Buttt, as mentioned in my bio, have a big interest in photography. My dad got me an iPhone recently, and I have being Instagram obsessed!!! It's such a great way for me to keep up with my friends, myself, and express a little bit of my creativity every day. I've been using it as inspiration and encouragement for many projects. It's also nice to see how creative my friends are, as well as the many other Instagram users. With all that said, if anyone out there is actually reading this blog, PLEASEEE visit the URL:

instacanv.as/mydearclementine

and help me get my gallery open faster, REQUEST GALLERY OPENING!
I promise you won't be disappointed! Basically, not only will it allow other people to view my work, but also gives the opportunity for people to order a canvas of one of my images! I'm very excited about trying to get this going and every bit of help would be awesome. Also, if you request my opening, and you decide to open one yourself, comment with the URL and I will gladly return the favor.

Thanks to my anonymous viewers :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment